Before we begin I most sincerely want to apologies for the lack of posts the last couple of days. When I first started this blog I had all the intentions in the world to write something here each and every day. But I quite fast realised that something humongous came in between me and the finished post: LIFFE! I am at the moment a stay-at-home-mom to two amazing kids, one that is not even 6 months yet. So things tends to just… uuuhm…. happen. Therefore I feel I need to draw down on the amount of posts. Just to keep life in balance. Hopefully this will reflect in increased quality in contrast to a high quantity of posts! Now, let us start from the very beginning again, with the Aces:
The aces are the Seed and New Beginnings of its Elements. The Potential, Desire and Gift. An opportunity to invent a new way. The precious feelings of falling in love for the very first time. You can finally start to right what has been done wrong by you. A desire to start a new health routine.
The Aces can also be seen as the pure essence of its element: Entusiasm, Love, Truth and Manifestation.
Ace of Wands
- Upright: Passion, energy, inspiration, creativity
- Reversed: Lackluster, lack of passion, block in enregy flow
Ace of Cups
- U: Love, relationship, compassion, intimacy, intuition, dreams
- R: Love is gone, the struggle to feel compassion, shattered dreams and visions, lack of intimacy, blocked intuition
Ace of Swords
- U: Truth, justice, thought, communication.
- R: Lies, the truth is hidden. breakdown in communication
Ace of Pentacles
- U: Health, money, abundance, prosperous, trust,
- R: Mistrust, missed opportunities. lack of money,
It is important to remember that although the elements can be more intuitively associated with specific areas of expertice so to speak: All elements can be related to all subjects!
- Ace of Cups and Money: A new inflow of money
- Ace of Pentacles and Communications: The use of a talking-stick when communicating or any other physical tool
- Ace of Swords and Creativity: Structure and plan your new creative outlet
- Ace of Wands and Dreams: Sow a seed to take action on your dreams
Btw, do you guys remember the yarn I showcased 1½ week ago? This is the result so far! I hope you can see what it supposed to be (otherwise I have made a radical error somewhere). Just 3, 5 cm to go and then time to decrease and to fasten all loose ends! Hopefully done before winter… But with just knitting and no purls the rows fly by!